Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion how long are you able to last?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    David Costo
    Participant

hey all….
    ok I have just received my venus 2000 about 1 mth ago and yep…love it and have been experimenting with a variety of things with it…I love edging with this god send of a machine….
    BUT….by far and away the BEST THING EVER…… I loaded my flashlight inner…into the pump version of the receiver and bingo…i have a real pussy in my pump and its bloody awesome…god, my new found incredible thing try it. Just make sure the the air hose at the end doesn’t get restricted. If it does turn it off immediately and reset…. I think ill even cut my flashlight inner down so it doesn’t reach the airbleed.
    I would love some feedback on this idea from the manufacture team…thanks

mike212
    Participant

I have had mine for over 13 years. I use it almost every day, for hours if I have the time. Best $$$ ever spent. I have to say, it is better than the real thing and
    I get to do it when I want (all the time) and as long as I want. Tough to travel with.

R M
    Participant

I have had my V2K for one year now. I had started TRT treatment and my sex drive had went of the chart. My wife could no longer keep up. She did some research and order me V2K. The first couple of weeks, I could not last more that 10 minutes. Now I can now go for about 45 minutes to 1 hour now. In the first few month’s, I was busting two to three times a day. In the very beginning, I busted three times in a 45 minute period. That basically drained all my energy and I slept like a baby. V2K has improved my marriage no more argument over miss / match sex drives. Thank you!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.