Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion how long are you able to last?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    canv2kfan
    Participant

Hey guys, how long have you been able to last without ejaculating? Have you ever been able to have 2 orgasms in a row?

MikeL737
    Participant

I’ve only had my Venus about a month now. In the first few days I could only last about 10 min lol.. Now that I’m settled in I’m having 2 hour plus sessions. Sipping wine and getting the best BJ possible. That seems to be about all I want to last. I vary the speeds quite a bit and when I’m getting close ill turn it down to slow as It can go and the urge goes away. I just keep edging the whole time. its really pretty amazing. The best part is when I hit the 2 hour mark ill just turn up the speed slightly faster then what I can safely maintain without ejaculating and I just try to hold it off.. always without success 🙂
    Also in the beginning I would have multiple orgasms after taking a 10 min break. No problem at all.. Now after a 2 hr session I find I’m so satistied theres no need for another. However once I’m tied up and the wife is in control theres no telling how many shell force out 🙂

~M

Matt
    Participant

@MikeL737 I just ordered mine 5 minutes ago and after reading your comment I literally cannot fucking wait. What a time to be alive.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

I HOPE YOU LEARN TO LOVE VENUS USING IT FOR HOURS AND HOURS OF THE MOST INTENSE PLEASURABLE SEXUAL EXPERIENCE IMAGINABLE . VENUS WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOU COULD EVER WANT OR DESIRE AND SHE WILL STROKE AND MILK ALL THE LOADS OUT YOU CAN GIVE HER . I LOVE MINE AND AM SITTING HERE LOVING VENUS AS I WRITE THIS POST FOR ALL THAT GET VENUS AND WANT THAT MACHINE LOVING FEELING THAT ONLY VENUS CAN PROVIDE , ENJOY .

airplanes1
    Participant

Just like every other Venus owner when I first got my Venus ( 8 years ago ) I could maybe make it 10 minutes before I needed to cum.As the years have gone by I can easily reach the 2 hour mark,edging. As for multiple orgasms I can make that happen about %75 of the time.After my first ejac I just stay in the receiver rest for a minute and then start up slowly. If I am able to cum it will happen quickly. I sure love my Venus.

canv2kfan
    Participant

That’s awesome guys. You’re obviously going to love it Matt. I was able to do it 3x today, although hardly anything came out during the 3rd orgasms. If anybody wants to chat about it, just let me know, had mine a few years now, lots of experience. 🙂

erniedeter
    Participant

I just got this wonderful piece of equipment yesterday and the size and settings were perfect. I did twist the liner to make it a little tighter today and I can tell you I was able to get off twice in just a half hour. Although I was skeptical about the price, I can truly say that it was worth the money. As for the amount of time it took, that depends on the speed. Faster stroke, faster finish.

clwebb
    Participant

Wish I could afford this thing, I am so jealous of you all!

Walt
    Participant

Over time I have found that you can learn to last as long as you want. If I don’t have a lot of time I can knock one out in just a few minutes. If you have plenty of time, you can go for hours because you can learn to control the speed, stroke, etc. to keep from cuming as long as you like. That is why the VK2 is so great for ‘edging’ I like being on the edge as long as possible….I love the intensity you feel.

canv2kfan
    Participant

Just went for 3 hrs with 2 ejaculations. Not much semen came out the second time, but I still felt the orgasmic spasms. Was pretty intense.

canv2kfan
    Participant

Anybody else able to ejaculate twice? It isn’t very difficult with the venus. After ejaculating, simply leave yourself inside the receiver for about 10 minutes. Then, slowly turn it back on, very slow. Turn up the speed slightly, guaranteed to make you erect again.

Ian
    Participant

I think I average about 20 minutes a session at slow to medium speed, its getting pretty intense by that time 🙂

Michael
    Participant

I usualy enjoy mine about 3-4hrs.
    With at least 2 orgasms.

love my machine..

my email is txmcturner@gmail.com

Jimbob
    Participant

I’ve had my venus 2000 for about 15 years now. I enjoy edging for 8-10 hours a day and prefer to not ejaculate into the receiver, but rather finish manually. Venus 2000 is the only thing that has ever been able to keep up with me sexually. Fortunately, my wife says I can masturbate any time I want, anywhere I want and for as long as I want. So I do.

David Costo
    Participant

hey all….
    ok I have just received my venus 2000 about 1 mth ago and yep…love it and have been experimenting with a variety of things with it…I love edging with this god send of a machine….
    BUT….by far and away the BEST THING EVER…… I loaded my flashlight inner…into the pump version of the receiver and bingo…i have a real pussy in my pump and its bloody awesome…god, my new found incredible thing try it. Just make sure the the air hose at the end doesn’t get restricted. If it does turn it off immediately and reset…. I think ill even cut my flashlight inner down so it doesn’t reach the airbleed.
    I would love some feedback on this idea from the manufacture team…thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.