which lube do you preffer? - Venus for Men by Sybian

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

venus2014
    Participant

when I first started using Venus I used the id glide that came with it, than I stated using a silicone lube, it seems like the id glide which is a water base felt better than the silicone lube(id milleniun), what is your preference?

L
    Participant

I haven’t used either (I got my venus used) but I find j-lube to be excellent. I can mix it to the perfect consistency and one bottle of powder lasts me many months.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

I LIKE TO USE THE OLD K-Y LUBE AND CUM AND JUST KEEP PUTTING K-Y IN MY LOADS TILL I HAVE THE MOST EVIL POWER LOVING JUICES TO SOAK MY COCK IN AS IT IS BEING LOVED INSIDE MY VENUS LOVER . YOU KNOW IT TURNS ME ON TO READ YOUR MASTURBADDICT POSTS ESPECIALLY OF USING VENUS 4 TIMES A DAY CAUSE I LOVE MINE TOO .

Ian
    Participant

I have tried quite a few but I’ve yet to find anything better than the recommended ID Glide.

Walt
    Participant

Same here ID lube along with cum works great for me.

discusdoc
    Participant

I have owned a Venus for more than 10 years. A lube called Maximus lasts for hours. It is expensive but goes a long way.

bobbypalm
    Participant

I USE NATUREPLEX WARM TOUCH WARMING JELLY.
    IT IS EXCELLENT!
    YOU CAN FIND IT ON EBAY.

jason Croussore
    Participant

I didn’t know you were supposed to use lube. Is that why the skin on my cock is pealing? Lol. (Fleshlube from fleshlight)

Anonymous

Tried Vit E on me and some Aloe Vera jelly on the end of the sleeve. Discovered the beauty of getting milked for hours. Seems to stretch out the liners faster but Karen seems to have an endless supply of them.

Anonymous

I use Probe Thick and Rich – http://www.probelube.com/
    Water bases, lasts a long time, super slippery, neutral (no) taste which my partner loves.

Anonymous

Just discovered the “sliquid” lubs on the sybian sight. Feeling VERY impressed after 5 days of using. Excellent stroke travel, lasts good, and feels great.

Pegasus_St@llion5
    Participant

Does any one make their own lube? Been Using Xanthan gum + glycerine (with Fleshlight for now) and reeeeeaaaallllllly love that, especially all warmed up it’s great. You can vary the thickness/slickness to your taste and very cheap to make lots of it easily. Well, gotta go (I mean cum!) now

Walt
    Participant

I’ve discovered JO lube…really like it better than ID

Ian
    Participant

I’ve recently been trying ID extra thick jelly. It’s a totally different experience from the normal ID lube, its best suited to very slow sessions with only about an inch movement, it gets very intense. I would recommend this as an interesting alternative.

Scott Cruickshank
    Participant

I use a drugstore brand of after sun gel. It’s a clear aloe kind of thing that’s formulated to stay wet for a long time and it does. The gel comes really thick but it thins out with use. I like the fact that it doesn’t run all over the place like water when you apply it. And it’s cheap, a big shampoo sized bottle runs two or three bucks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.