Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Venus Standing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    OhioMan
    Participant

I notice in most of the Venus clips I have viewed..that the Venus is attached so that it “stands”..that is the machine is stroking in the upright position…A yahoo bud of mine even uses a camera tripod to attach his Venus to..Is it a preferred position? I hopefully will be purchasing one shortly and would love to hear any and all stories members have to share..also would love clips showing me how you use your Venus..THANKS…..

L
    Participant

I usually don’t use annything to hold my receiver in position. The suction alone is enough to keep it on during my slow stroking edging, sitting here at the PC. When I want to go wild and let it go fast, I will just wear a large pair of briefs and tucke the receiver under it and it keep it from popping off while it force milks me.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

I WEAR A HOODIE WITH A THRU POCKET ON FRONT OF IT . I TIE A CLOTH RAG THRU THE POCKET AND I PUT IT OVER THE RECEIVER AND THEN EVER A SHORT SOCK TO HELP HOLD IT UP AND STRAIGHT WHILE I SIT BACK IN MY OFFICE CHAIR LOVING MY VENUS LIKE MASTURBADDICT EDGING AND LOVING IT FOR HOURS , WOW IS IT FUN TO SIT HERE CONTROLLING VENUS .

Ian
    Participant

Not sure if there is a preferred position, but I have a few positions I use –

Sitting at desk with the Venus attached by tied rubber bands to the desk.
    As above but kneeling in front of the desk instead of sitting.
    Laying on my side on the bed.
    Laying on my back with the Venus suspended by a camera tripod.

Ohioman – I have a few Venus “demo” vids on Xtube if you are interested, search for ian_mason16

OhioMan
    Participant

Thanks..I will take a look at your clips..

OhioMan

OhioMan
    Participant

I searched for ian_mason16 on Xtube and found nothing??

Ian
    Participant
    OhioMan
    Participant

Thank you thank you so much for the great clips…I will probably be asking you more once I get my system.

OhioMan

Walt
    Participant

A question about using a hoodie
    I don’t grasp VENUSJUDGE666 description of using a hoodie. Do you tie the receiver to the cloth you put thru the pocket of the hoodie and what do you use the sock for? Wouldn’t mind trying it if I can figure out how to set it up.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

I HAVE A RAG KNOTTED THRU THE POCKET THAT I PUT OVER THE RECIEVER TO HOLD IT STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN AND I CAN ALSO PUT A SHORT SOCK OVER TOP THE RAG AND RECIEVER IF I WANT CAUSE I LOVE THOSE LONG HOURS OF SITTING HERE WITH VENUS GOING UP AND DOWN ON IT . I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND CAUSE IT IS REALLY EASY TO DO AND WORKS VERY WELL AT LEAST FOR ME WITHOUT A BIG PRICE .

advuser
    Participant

I use a rope hung from the neck and with loops holdng the receiver at penis level. WOrkes well.

Joel C
    Participant

Great vids Ian, I have ordered one and I am looking forward to some serious stimulation.

Conrad
    Participant

I put a pillow between my legs and let the reciever rest again the fold in the pillow and its works perfect. Leaves hands free for poppers and that is just super while using it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.