Home Forums Advanced Users venus for pumping

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    venus2014
    Participant

just wondering if other user use venus more for pleasure and masturbation, or do they get actual results for penis pumping? did you get results? how long do you pump for? how many times per week? did you measure yourself before and after? mainly what is your routine? tips and tricks?

smoothv2kfan
    Participant

I use mine mainly for pleasure, however I do pump about 1x per month. I don’t believe my penis is getting longer just by pumping. I pump for anywhere between 1 and 2 hours. It feels awesome to have it stretched. I find my penis swells, but usually goes back to same size after. I am considering pumping more often. How long have you had your venus? How often do you pump?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

MY FEELINGS ARE THAT IT FEELS SO GOOD BEING BURIED INSIDE THE RECEIVER AND THAT THE PUMPING / MILKING ACTIONS OF BEING STROKED ON WHILE THROBBING AWAY IS BETTER AND DOES THE SAME AS THE PUMP PLUS I CAN BLOW MY LOADS OFF IN THE REEIVER WHICH IS BETTER CAUSE WHY JUST PUMP WHEN I WANT IT ALL .

MASTER BLASTER
    Participant

i use the pump that i purchased, for another receiver, by installing a liner. i find no benefit in the pump.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.