Home Forums Suggestions User friendly products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    man000
    Participant

Cross posted from the Advanced user section.

When i first bought the v2k, it was great but very cumbersome to operate based on my situation. Additional products should be designed either for sale or maybe plans on how to build them to make the experience a lot better.

Fleshlight mod – many people out there probably own a fleshlight and a V2k. It would be great to find a way to make the v2k work with it somehow.

waist/belt strap – something that can be hands free and hold the tube upright on yourself would be great. fiddling with the hose and keepign it upright while doing other things makes it a pain

mobile stand to hang the receiver down over you – some sort of telescoping stand or a tripod to set up overyourself while you lay down to hang the receiver down over you. This provides better experience than having the receiver flop around due to the suction and movement.

SybianMaker
    Participant

Thank you for the suggestion !

Karen

Ian
    Participant

I think what would be a very popular item is a transparent receiver liner, just a suggestion.

man000
    Participant

That would be interesting. I actually got transparent liner material from another company serious kit but basically their liner was too smooth and not as textured as the ones currently with the v2k. plus it was expensive last i remember and not as stretchy as you would expect

Ian
    Participant

Yes I tried the Serious Kit liners also, had high hopes for them but was very disappointed, they look good but do not provide anywhere near the sensation the original Venus liners do.

Steven
    Participant

A transparent liner is a great idea! We all like to watch what’s happening:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.