Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion They know what works

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    erniedeter
    Participant

I have tried the different positions on the cam shaft, and believe that the best setting is the one that the product comes with pre-assembled. I am almost at the large end and I tried the one that gives more stroke. It was not the best. The one that it came on was and is the best. You can try them yourselves, but I can’t complain about their settings. Just a fyo.

Walt
    Participant

I agree. get the proper fitting liner and keep the check valve working and you are off to the races

Thank you
    Participant

What works for me just got better, 4 years with this product and I have mastered the best stroking action for me. I am 74 years with ED and was not getting an erection. four years later, this works for me. Pump for 15 to 20 minutes then I put on a silicon Cock Ring and change to the stocking reciever. I use a lub both on both reciever and penis. The cock ring keeps my penis at erection size and the stroking works best for me. I now can go hands free from many different positions for the first time in 4 years.

My goal is not to have an organism often but enjoy the moment and treatment for ED.
    Hope this is helpful.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“My goal is not to have an organism often but enjoy the moment”—-You have a few years on me, not enough :}, but that is what life comes to be about, “enjoy the monument”I use a similar approach except instead of using a pump I just use the receiver on max vacuum, holding it tight on me for maybe 20 sec, then enjoy the feeling of being squeezed and sucked on tip I get hard. If I soften while stroking I just suck up again, and again, and again, sometimes for a couple hours.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“My goal is not to have an organism often but enjoy the moment”—-You have a few years on me, not enough :}, but that is what life comes to be about, “enjoy the monument”I use a similar approach except instead of using a pump I just use the receiver on max vacuum, holding it tight on me for maybe 20 sec, then enjoy the feeling of being squeezed and sucked on til I get hard. If I soften while stroking I just suck up again, and again, and again, sometimes for a couple hours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.