Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Binder clip *DISCONTINUED* “Controlling cords & Cables”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PopDot Marketing
    Participant

All these years of sending Venus with binder clips to help keep the remotes clipped to a sheet or soft surface and we were wondering..

Do you use it?

Did you ever use it?

Do you have a better idea?

I always liked the binder clip because it was an inexpensive and yet ingenious solution to the problem.

What do you think?

I need you guys to tell me how we can make this whole experience BETTER and BETTER for all the new potential users out there…

THANKS

Karen aka Sybianmaker

PopDot Marketing
    Participant

Since we have made the decision to discontinue the binder clip for cable control, would you guys care to share some innovative methods that you use to keep your control cables and hoses from snaking onto the floor or out of reach?

Karen aka Sybianmaker

PopDot Marketing
    Participant

Try lifting the large hose up some, if the hose drops straight down or the receiver is trying to lift most of the hose weight that WILL affect stroke. Something I learned while running the machine at a convention and something I had not taken into account. So just fasten the hose up above the airport over a pillow or something giving it some “slack” so the receiver can free float on the penis.

PROVING THAT THE BINDER CLIP HAD VALUE, but it is all about keeping those hoses and cords under control so the machine can function without hindrance or distraction.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.