Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Something to hold the receiver straight?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sabin
    Participant

Has anyone come up with a good solution for holding the receiver so it can move and down when seated but can’t flail around side to side. The best suggestion I’ve seen so far was a cheap cell phone holder but it’s not 100% effective. I wish Sybian made something for this.

Brian
    Participant

Hi Sabin,

Been on the same search, only thing I have found so far that I even consider a solution is a bit expensive, but it can be seen in action with some links. Looks super legit; I almost want to try to make my own version: https://leatherbydanny.com/shop/en/content/17-venus-for-men-guide-plate

-B

Sabin
    Participant

Huh. It looks like something that someone knowledgeable in CAD and 3D printing might be able to design.

William
    Participant

My experience was that the receiver would fall over to the side where the main Venus is located. For me, that was for it to keep falling to my left side. So my solution was to take a Sportsheets bondage cuff and wrap it around the receiver. The cuff has a velcro closure so is easy to get a good fit. Then clip a tether to the cuff and anchor the other end. My normal set up is to anchor it inside a cabinet drawer to my right. Now that there is something anchoring it to the right side, the pulls to the left are stopped and it stays right where I want it. And I’ve also just slid the tether under my butt and it’s worked.

Mart
    Participant

I found hanging mine with a chain of 4 rubber bandsfrom an old task lamp I mounted to a base works REALLY well. The task lamp has 3 joints like elbows plus it spins 360 so I can adjust it hold the receiver where I like. Will also work laying in bed but I mostly use it sitting.

Sabin
    Participant

I can see where that could work if the lamp can extend forward enough. The ones I’m familiar with bend up and down more than they extend out though so it would seem hard to get it close enough.

Mart
    Participant

Mine bends at the base and midway. Having the base mounted about3 feet it’ll stretch out close to 3 foot. The base con swivel in the stand and the base can be moved around because it’s free standing, like a floor lamp. using it now.:}

Mart
    Participant
    jetdoctor
    Participant

I like the side to side action.

Conrad
    Participant

I use a pillow lenghwise between my legs and form a fold in the one end and it holds the reciever perfectly and have my hands free for poppers use. With popprs it takes me to the next level of heaven.

R M
    Participant

I’m searching for a device that will hold the receiver hands free. If someone could post a link of have any new suggestions. It’s hard to believe that the company has not manufactured a hands free device.
    Thank you!

Conrad
    Participant

The Kinksters Adult store.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.