Home Forums General Discussion Should I use a 1 valve or 2 valve ebdcap?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Walt
    Participant

I use one of the wider receivers (3″). I enjoy a slow long stroke when using my Venus. What is the best end cap? 2 valve or 1. I find that I must keep the valve working perfectly, or I get a much faster ‘upstroke’ than I like. Any tips on how I can achieve the best results for what I am looking for?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

ABSOLUTLY NO BETTER WAY TO REALLY ENJOY THE HANDS FREE STROKING ACTION OF VENUS MILKING AWAY THAN LONG SLOW SESSIONS OF TRUE ENJOYMENT SO GETTING IT SET UP RIGHT IS THE MAIN THING . I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY THE END CAP WITHOUT VALVES ND SEE HOW IT WORKS . IT WORKS GOOD FOR ME AND I NEVER GET CAPS WITH VALVES CAUSE AFTER A WHILE IT IS LIKE SPITTING SOME OF MY LOADS OUT .

Ian
    Participant

Surely all caps have to have valves (either one or two) otherwise how would the machine work and how is the air expelled?.

L
    Participant

You can order it without valves, but then you need to have a great seal so no air can leak in, you would have to manually expel it.

Just stay with the single valve, the valves like to remain propped open on me, and the 2 valve endcap I had doubled that issue.

pkaragas
    Participant

I’ve tried one and two valve caps, can’t tell any difference.

SybianMaker
    Participant

Not that many people need a 2 valve cap. If you are having that much air get in past the penis you really should look at getting new liner or try adding air with the AirBox so the liner hugs the skin again like it is suppose to.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.