Skip to main content

Home Forums Ask Karen Question about end caps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Walt
    Participant

I enjoy a long slow stroke. If I don’t keep the end cap valve working perfectly, or have adjustments just right, I get a much faster ‘upstroke’ than I like. (I use a 3″x7″ receiver). Should I use a 2 valve end cap? Any suggestions on how I can get and maintain the stroke I am looking for?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

I AM SITTING HERE STROKING AWAY AND I DON’T WANT VALVES IN THE END CAP . I THINK THEY ARE MORE PAIN THAN WHAT THEY ARE WORTH AND I GET BETTER AND LONGER MORE CONSISTANT SESSIONS WITHOUT SO MAYBE GET A COUPLE END CAPS WITHOUT VALVES IN THEM AND TRY IT .

Walt
    Participant

Thanks man, I will give it a try. I assume you like slow too?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

YOU CAN READ ALL MY LOVE POSTS IN LOVING VENUS . YES I LOVE AND ENJOY LONG LOVE SESSIONS WITH VENUS NICE AND SLOW MILKING AND STROKING AWAY WHILE I SIT HERE POSTING AND ANSWERING .

Ian
    Participant

Sorry, but I don’t understand this thing of not having any valves, when my valves get clogged with lube (which is essentially the same effect) it stops the machine working effectively and the first thing I do is stop and wash out the end cap, am I misunderstanding something here?

SybianMaker
    Participant

When we first started making Venus receivers the end caps had no end cap valves at all, and guys were having pop off issues that we could not really conquer.

So one of the customers rigged up an end cap with a valve and voila we have end caps with one valve that are best suited to 95% of the population.

A 2 Valve cap really helps during pumping, or when you have alot of air seepage between the penis and the liner.

Please remember that valves can corrode over time and cause that little ball not to seat well in the valve.

DO NOT wash your caps in really hot water or they become hard and a bit smaller.

For extended periods of time between use a small drop of 3 in 1 oil or wd-40 can keep the ball protected and lubricated and longer lasting.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Karen’ is closed to new topics and replies.