Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Oldest machine in regular use ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ian
    Participant

The main criticism I read over and over again levelled at the Venus is that it is overpriced, this of course is from not from actual owners but from potential owners just considering a purchase. The point is, and I think many of these people fail to grasp, is that Venus pretty much lasts a lifetime (I am not talking about receivers and liners as these I class as consumables).

I had my first machine about 10 years, I mistakenly sold it when I started a relationship, some years later I really regretted it and when the relationship ended I bought another machine second-hand. The second machine I believe it was about 5 years old and that was over 11 years ago, it is still going strong and gets regular use, and I have no intention of selling it, ever. My question is; how old is your machine?.

Cullen
    Participant

I bought my Venus in the spring of 2008 and it is still purring just like when it was new. When I bought it, I was having significant ED issues and the wife had lost her sex drive. My ED is still there but much better. Go figure. I can’t help but think using the Venus regularly has helped my ed since when I used it I would get firmer from the start. Back then the wife had lost her sex drive and I was not capable of doing anything anyway. Now she has her sex drive back and I still need a little vitamin V, but things work great. I bought her a Sybian a few weeks ago and once she held the Venus for me as she rode the Sybian. Great experience. We do have regular sex on occasion, but the Sybian and the Venus are great to have for those times when we want to provide pleasure for the other with no personal demands, when we want a little variety, or when we simply want to have an “alone” experience.

I can’t say enough good things about the quality of these products or the fantastic customer service I have been treated to over the years.

rexplorer
    Participant

I have had mine for 16 years bought Venus2000 in April 2001 and I have been using her 1-3 times a week over the years.
    I like using Venus at slower speed and love the intense sensations and pleasure she gives me.

Venus is a well made product and excellent investment that has paid for itself many times over.
    Thanks Abco!

Carl

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cullen, Personal question maybe too close but wondering if you ever tried the Sybian for prostate massage? Have had two doctors tell me mine is enlarged or large but no remedy for it except”:we’ll watch it”, if it gets bothersome we have some drugs for it. Seems to be a lot written on prostate massage as being good for such a matter, but the annual thing is forgone to me. Seems like the Sybian could do such a thing well though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Oldest machine in regular use ?’ is closed to new replies.