Home Forums Advanced Users My favourite mod

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ian
    Participant

A trimmed down Doc Johnson Soft Masturbator Sleeve attached to the mouth end of the receiver to give that nice tight feeling.
    Modification

Ian
    Participant

My post above was meant to have an image with it, maybe this is not working yet, lets try again . . .

http://img.3ezy.net/a1/a_acd518e839f5c_800.jpg

oldguy79
    Participant

I was interested enough in your trick to try it. Bought Trojan UltraRibbed (lubricated) in grocery store. Washed in plain water. Pulled thru liner and over top, put endcap over it. At mouth put my mouth-extender (just a ring of liner material) over the condom to hold it on. I expected trouble keeping it on, didn’t seem to have any. UNTIL I went to disassemble afterwards to clean up. Removed end cap carefully to not disturb the condom. Lo and behold condom was GONE! I have not found it to date. ?????
    Now two questions: where did you post your picture to use that link to call it? And what is that THING on the mouth of your receiver? I guess it’s what I call the ‘mouth extender’ but much more ornate than mine.
    I will try the condom trick again soon and report back.Will wash condom with alcohol next time, the lube is persistent.
    My favorite trick is to use O ring, size#326 on mouth of a 2″ receiver before pulling liner over it. Keeps you in better. I also usually use doubled-over constrictor (that’s the liner-piece that goes on before the liner) and put a right-sized (for me) O ring in that to make a tight entrance

oldguy79
    Participant

Note: I meant my post my answer under “Another Condom Trick”, I got the wrong thread.

Ian
    Participant

The thing on the mouth of the receiver is a Doc Johnson Masturbator Sleeve, very cheap to buy and out of one sleeve you can make 3 or 4 “mouths” – highly recommended 🙂

venus2014
    Participant

does the Doc jhonson sleeve, helps with the receiver popping off as well? or does it just feels tighter going inn?

Ian
    Participant

I have never ever had a problem with pop off myself, but I would imagine it would help. The addition of the sleeve for me does two things; it provides a nice tight feeling but most of important of all it improves the air seal which will of course also makes the liner grip more. These sleeves are not expensive either and as you can get 3 or 4 “mouths” out of them it lasts ages.

david1438
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m a new user and want to try the Doc Johnson “mouth.” What size receiver are you using with this thing? I have a 2″ receiver. Will that work? It seems like it would make a better seal at the base of my penis and feel good and tight.

erniedeter
    Participant

Does anyone know how to adapt the Venus to work with electosex equipment? I saw a video called “Six times on an electrified venus” and would like to know how they did it. If you puncture the lining wouldn’t it break the vaccum?

kaneikeda
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

erniedeter, you can buy a conductive rubber liner to electrify the V2K. They carry them at http://www.happystim-usa.com/catalog/c7_p1.html It comes with instructions on how to setup the liner/receiver.

erniedeter
    Participant

Sounds good. A little expensive, but if it really works, well worth the $30 price for one foot. Thank you for the info. Will let you know how it works after I get and try it. Thanks again “roadwarrior”.

erniedeter
    Participant

This has to be the most valuable asset that I have to go with my Venus. I can not tell you how much I appreciate the info by “roadwarrior” Stick a bullet up your ass and lube the tube good, and attach a basic alligator clip to the material, with Spectra360 and you get the best of two worlds. I would suggest the heavier tube since it is tighter and probably more durable. Don’t know why Venus does not supply these items, but it could possibly be a copyright thing.
    Another call out to roadwarrior for his suggestion

erniedeter
    Participant

Kind of a soft measure. Try e-stim for an out of this world experience

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.