Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Is it possible to have multiple orgasms with a Venus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m thinking about buying a Venus and would like to know if you can have multiple orgasms. Meaning using the machine to achieve a orgasm then waiting until the sensation goes away then starting again. If you can how many can you have in a row.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

YOU SHOULD THINK NO MORE AND GET ONE . VENUS IS REALLY THE BEST ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO USE IT LONG AND HARD . IT WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOU WANT AND AS MUCH FOR AS LONG CAUSE IT IS A MACHINE . I SIT BACK IN MY BIG JUDGES CHAIR AND MAKE LOVE TO IT FOR HOURS AND HOURS OF THE MOST INTENSE PLEASURES YOU CAN IMAGINE AND I LOVE IT . I HAVE DUMPED AS MANY AS 4 LOADS IN ONE SITTING BUT USUALLY THE FIRST COUPLE ARE THE STRONGEST . IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BURIED ALL THE WAY INSIDE VENUS AND JUST SIT BACK AND CONTROL HER TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOUR HEART DESIRES . NEED I SAY MORE .

canv2kfan
    Participant

yes, you can absolutely have more than one orgasm, you just need to be patient. After ejaculating, just turn it off for awhile, maybe 10-15 minutes, then turn it back on very slow. you will get hard again.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

I AM GETTING READY FOR SOME VENUS TIME SO I HOPE YOU LEARN TO LOVE AND ENJOY WHAT A VENUS MACHINE CAN DO AND BELIEVE ME THE MORE YOU USE AND LOVE IT TO MORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOVE IT . I ENJOY THE TIMES WHEN I CAN CUM 3 TO 4 TIMES WHAT INCREDIBLE POWER AND INTENSE STROKING AND MILKING .

Conrad
    Participant

Can do three with this machine. Its super great.

R M
    Participant

I have had three in a 45 minute time frame! Absolutely amazing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.