Home Forums General Discussion How much space should be left in the reciever once fully inserted?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hello,

If you’re fully hard and put as much of your shaft into the reciever as possible, how much extra space should the reciever have at the end?

Sabin
    Participant

If you don’t hit the end cap you are likely fine. But I’d say ideally you’d like to have another 1-2 inches to decrease the likelihood of the end cap valve getting clogged.

Adam
    Participant

What if there’s too much space at the end?

Sabin
    Participant

It’s hard for me to imagine being over 2 inches off in your measurements. If the receiver is significantly longer than you it’s probably going to be hard for it to be adequately supported. You might need a cell phone holder or something to help stabilize it.

Joel C
    Participant

I’m sure that you have no real drama mate, as long as you gave accurate personal measurements on purchasing, the good folks at Sybian would have allowed at least a couple of inches extra length to make allowance for climax. Mine wobbles a bit but that’s more because I am personally broader at the base of my shaft than what I am at the business end. I just adjust the stroke length and it stays on fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.