Skip to main content

Home Forums New Users From Russia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fapbar
    Participant

Hello. First of all, I am sorry for my English. The second, take congratulation for new forum!
    And actually question that get me nervous: this is a shipping Venus from USA to Russia.
    1)Whether sanctions(Obama spoke about sanctions) will not affect to the delivery?
    2) I choose my country in “International customers” and I have no seen a Zone, only “Contact Us*”. With what this related? And how I can calculate cost of shipping, custom’s tax(Not russian customhouse – i know about it. Maybe another one customhouses …)?
    I want to know about money, that i need to save up in order to buy Venus.
    This is my first post. I am sorry if something wrong.
    Thank you for attention. 🙂

SybianMaker
    Participant

We do ship most all over the world ourselves. There are a few locations such as Russia , Ukraine, Slovenia etc that we rely on an affiliate in Germany to handle the transaction. Please contact them directly at info@we-iss.de and please let them know that you were referred by the Venus form page 🙂

Thanks Karen AKA Sybianmaker

Jazabber
    Participant

Hi Gil0953

How did you upload your avatar?
    I can’t find it anywhere in the editting options.

fapbar
    Participant

Something wrong – I can not find avatar-function too. But I exactly remember this function. Maybe it was removed? This feature was earlier, but missing now. i am sorry 🙁 I can not find avatar-upload feature

SybianMaker
    Participant

I am going to check into that! We will post a reply as soon as we have an answer!

Karen

fapbar
    Participant

alexei774
    ??? ??? ?????-????? ????? ?????? ?? ????. ???? ????? ?? ?????????? ??? ???????? ????? ?? ??????????.
    I still have a very long time to save for it. please write english or duplicate text on english.
    My salary is too bad(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘New Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.