Skip to main content

Home Forums Advanced Users Another Condom Trick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Russ
    Participant

For those of you who like a little extra stimulation try installing a ribbed condom inside the receiver. I blow the condom up like a balloon to stretch it then cut the tip out and install it in a regular receiver with liner. If it’s lubed wash the lube off first and dry it. I tape the cut end with scotch tape on the upper end so the end cap will slide over it and use rubber bands on the other end, this way you can bleed any air out the gets trapped between the liner and condom. The added sensation is quite nice. Happy rides, Russ

PS I posted this under the wrong topic at first. Dumbass me I didn’t read everything first.

OhioMan
    Participant

Thanks for the tips…any others? Do you by chance have a pic to share?

OhioMan

rb
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. I tried the ribbed condom but didn’t find it worked well for me. I think I’ll try a slightly smaller diameter liner and use it as a longer constrictor at the upper end (where the cap is).

I also tried the other condom trick where it is connected to the bottom of the receiver. This one is supposed to help keep the receiver from “popping” off. In my experience, it did help. Although I found it somewhat awkward especially with cleaning – I had to take it off each time I finished.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.