Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Remote Control through your Phone.PC or even over the internet useing Arduino Reply To: Remote Control through your Phone.PC or even over the internet useing Arduino

Venuxer
Participant

As a long time Venus user, I am very interested in a modernization in form of a new remote with Bluetooth support to control speed and optionally stroke length (due to popping off issues the latter is not that relevant and must be optional if included at all IMHO) in sync with an inspiring video using video augmenting scripts with a suitable desktop player for which several options exist.

This thread was started in 2014, what is the current status? Did anyone successfully build such an adapter? As I see no official reply from ABCO on this I will get in touch with them and report back here.

As other penile toys have such syncing features it makes a lot of sense for Venus to have a similar feature and more and more people will ask for this/.

I have many toys, regarding penile stimulation nothing comes even close to Venus.
It would be really awesome if such a remote was build, I am sure there is a market for this.