Home Forums New Users New User.. EXCITED!!! Reply To: New User.. EXCITED!!!

MikeL737
Participant

Well… I finally get to write the post I’ve been looking forward to for a while 🙂

After a few months of layaway and anticipation my Venus finally arrived yesterday. Words cant describe how good this thing feels, I’m soo happy with it! I got the Venus with the receiver, head massager and pump.

First I assembled the unit which was simple then I figured I would start with the pump to get started and build the anticipation even more. I lubed up the entrance to it, turned down the stroke speed dial, flipped on the power switch, and put my penis head in just inside the pump entrance.. As I slowly turned the dial up I just couldn’t believe how the thing just sucked my penis inside like its been craving it forever! WOW! That alone was enjoyable! Next I tried the head massager which was really nice as well.. I loved putting it midway on penis and turning up the speed. Watching it squeeze out juices and bounce around was just bliss! Ok last thing to try was the receiver. Same thing, I lubed up inside of receiver and penis, turned down the dial and inserted head slightly.. As I turned up the dial and that thing started sucking and stroking I was just plain in heaven.. I felt like a teenager the first time I had sex! I’m guessing I worked myself up with soo much anticipation and previous play that there’s was just no way I was gonna last so I just let it stroke away until I filled it with everything I had. It felt SOO good.. All 5 min of it LOL!

I was also surprised and happy that I was able to let it continue stroking through the whole orgasm and even when I was done. It was just perfect. I see a lot of videos where guys have to stop the stroking mid orgasm. Everyone’s different I guess.

All in all I am extremely happy with the Venus. I look forward to introducing her to my wife. She does know about it, didn’t have to hide my new lover 🙂 Wow.. just amazing!!!

~ML