Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Positions when using your Venus Reply To: Positions when using your Venus

advuser
Participant

rb,
I use two itmes with the Venus 2000:
A 5 ft long rope with two circular ends that fit over the receiver (end with black cap)
An AB roller turned upside down.

The AB roller is placed upside down and the rope goes over the top and connects to the reciever so that it creates an arc for the receiver to swing free. The rope span across the roller is 27″ and goes down 18″. This allows you to lay down with the receiver over the penis. You can move the roller foward and the angle of the reciver goes from 180 to 135 degrees. If you slide the rope down the roller arm you can go to 90 degrees. Conversly, if you move the roller forward, the reciver goes for 180 degrees to 110 degrees. To go to 0 degrees i..e. receiver is totally underneath you, mount the roller.
I know this is hard to imagine without a photo, but think of it as a triangle with the reciver at the bottom swinging back and forth.

The positions to best use to are laying down and kneeling, but you can also stand with the roller on a small table or mount it with you arns holding you up loke in a pushup position.

Details: The ab roller can be bought at WallMart for $20. My roller is old and has rubber grips that the rope can be slid up and down on. The rope loops at the end must be exactly formed to fit snugly on to the receiver. I use a rubber bacd t keep the loops from slipping down.

I have tried every possible angle and lke the kneeling position which holds the receiver at a perfect 90 degrees. I canslide the roller away frommy body and it pulls the penis more and slides more overthe head. Then I side the roller veyr close annd pump in more air. This pushes the penis away with a tight fit.
Advuser