Skip to main content

Home Forums Advanced Users Venus2k + Fleshlight Mods? Reply To: Venus2k + Fleshlight Mods?

Michael
Participant

I know how to make it work and it works fantastic.
1. You have to drill a hole in the side of the Fleshlight barrel in the narrow part right above the shoulder flare. Screw in a male pneumatic fitting (chosen as it fits the hose off of the venus). I believe mine had a 1/2″ NPT male thread so the hole I drilled was 1/2″ also.
2. Now, you have to open the small end cap, of the Fleshlight receiver, exposing the distal end of the Fleshlight sleeve.
3. Cut the end off of small disposable water bottle so that you have what looks like a funnel with the threaded end being the funnel spout. The flared end should be a diameter that can fit in the distal end of the Fleshlight receiver.
4. Cut a 3″ section of liner material and stretch if over the distal end of the receiver so that it covers up the holes in the treaded end and push the remaining part into the back side of the Fleshlight sleeve.
5. Now insert your ‘funnel’ so that the threaded end is down in the Fleshlight sleeve and held somewhat in place by the inverted liner material.
6. Now place the end cap of your Venus receiver (has the little valve) over the end of your Fleshlight receiver. Note: You may have to order one if your’s is too big or too small. They have one that fits perfectly.
7. Plug in your Venus tube to the pneumatic fitting and turn the system on.
Note: This thing is unreal with the loosest sleeve, no texture, that Fleshlight makes.
8. Observe the sucking of this fantastic modification.
9. Lube up and insert your penis. (I found a way to suspend this so it stays in place)
10. Lastly, put your socks in a safe place, because your are likely to loose them along the way:-)
I’ll try to post some pictures to help you out.
Lastly, I’ve been trying for years to emulate what my wonderful wife does to me all time. This is the closest that I’ve found.