Home Forums General Discussion Remote Control through your Phone.PC or even over the internet useing Arduino Reply To: Remote Control through your Phone.PC or even over the internet useing Arduino

Robert Gibbs
Participant

Interesting I ran across this post. I was just about to try an email ABCO to see if I could get the schematics for the board. I also wanted to control the venues a little better. I was wanting to make stroke patterns an possibly us an IR remote (might work with any tv remote). I had already bought a Arduino kit an did a ton of research. It looks like the board is custom built by http://www.bodine-electric.com an the closes massed produced motor controller is the PWM dc speed control Model 0783. Almost all of their controllers state they can be controlled using the wiper an ground with a 5v signal which the Arduino produces. But, with this card that doesn’t seem to work, I only get to 1/2 speed that way. I think I got it working using the I1 and I2 connections. I don’t know what the hell I’m plugging into there though. Some times it crashes the Arduino an seems to not reach full speed. Man some details on that board would be nice.

Ideas are still
-possibly using a digital POT for programing in line with traditional POT for manual speed control an pattern
-Hall sensors on disk for stroke location
-Ir-remote for speed an pattern
-on an off would be nice but would have a constant power drain

I don’t know much of anything about android programming but sure would like to get up to speed with you EmbeddedAT.