Skip to main content

Home Forums Advanced Users Waist harness or stand?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    man000
    Participant

Anyone know of a waist type harness that can be worn to hold the receiver in an elevated position to be hands free? (an example would be what seriouskit does for their receivers)

Or has anyone had success using some type of stand or mobile pulley system that can be set up to hang the receiver down over yourself while lying down? the suspension of the receiver creates a better feel than when its flopping around with no suspension

Abco – make this happen and i’ll be sure to buy it. it would help make the product more user friendly for all types of situations.

OhioMan
    Participant

One of my Yahoo Messenger buds has a stand set up that looks great to view…it appears to have no flopping around and holds the receiver upright..

If you would like his Yahoo ID..let me know..he does great cam shows..

OhioMan

sn1ffy
    Participant

whats your yahoo id, im willing to get one

catzman6@yahoo.com
    Participant

I use a length of bungee cord tied both ends together and place over my neck like a long necklace for support then fashioned a loop that will hold the pump its light flexible and you can vary the length to suit your needs, it securely holds my pump at the right level for hands free fun

anon
    Participant

I’ve made a harness that resembles the “girl on top” position. Its a very simple design consisting of a clamp which holds two legs. The legs are then tethered together using a belt.

Harness

When in use the receiver follows an arc motion which is closer to a more natural movement.

Usage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.