Skip to main content

Home Forums Suggestions Stroke Sleeve SK Liner Modded receiver

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I’m over in the UK and have the optional ‘stroke sleeve’ but have had only mixed results with it………until now.!

All three of the recommended configurations either didn’t feel any different, were not achievable with my receiver size or caused the ‘popping off’ issue. I feel the latter was maybe down to the added weight the stroke sleeve gave the receiver which kinda increased the ‘power’ of the ‘throw’ causing the receiver to crawl forward along the penis on the upstroke until it eventually popped off.

Curious about the ‘see through’ experience given by ‘Serious Kit’ receivers I took the plunge and bought a few of their clear liners, however because of the difficulty involved installing them in my receiver and their overall feel I didn’t really get on with them that well. The SK liners are somewhat ‘firmer’ and less elastic than the standard Venus liners which gave me an idea about revisiting the stroke sleeve that I’d abandoned some weeks ago after the lacklustre/popping off experience described above.

I think? the configuration I’m trying to describe is similar the ’tucking the tail in’ option 3 for the stroke sleeve? but as I wrote above I think this requires an different receiver size to my 200-060-225 (2.0”) receiver?. Frustratingly 2.5 or 3.0” are the recommended sizes for the tail tuck option?.

So! I used one of the ‘Serious Kit’ liners sized, I think, 38mm? installed into my receiver. I didn’t use any liner constrictor and just folded it over around an inch and a half at the hose connection end of my receiver. For the end cap end I did use some shaft liner in the form of a 1.5 inch piece to give the end cap a little extra grip and to ensure that the SK liner remained pulled taut. From my past, albeit limited, experiences I found SK liners can sometimes slowing slip their way over the smooth outer surface of my Venus receiver and lose tautness. Then I s-l-o-w-l-y! began trying to insert the stroke sleeve into the inside of the clear SK liner with the little ‘nubs’ on the inside.

As the stroke sleeve’s got a soft, pliable, sticky kind of texture getting it to go inside wasn’t easy, however after much huffing, puffing and grinding of teeth I eventually! got it halfway through. Then from the other side of the receiver I used my fingers to grab and pull the stroke sleeve almost all the way into the SK liner leaving just a little proud to bend and fold over the outside of the receiver at the hose connection end (like the stroke sleeve tail tuck option 3?). This I held in place with a tight! elastic band. After a bit more fettling looking inside the liner showed that the stroke sleeve fitted perfectly! and more importantly when I tried it (with lots! of ID Glide and some ‘Lubido’ lube) felt absolutely fantastic!, mind blowing! in fact.

For me it’s been a great success, yes the popping off can still be a bit of an issue but I’ve found that on the odd times it does occur it can be easily controlled or prevented by using the red and green air in/out buttons of the air box. So far due to family constraints which don’t allow me much time to be alone I’ve only managed to use my Venus with this new mod around 3 times. However each time slipping into that modded receiver felt soooo! good that I knew I’d stumbled across something really! special and couldn’t’t wait to try it again.

I’ve enjoyed using my Venus over the few months of ownership but, for myself, this has taken the Venus experience to a whole new and different level of male pleasure, it’s instant! bliss right from the off. The toe curling!, knee trembling!, almost spiritual! cums I’ve had with this modded receiver reminded me of the ones I used to have with Wifey back before she lost her sex drive, yes it feels that! good.

I’ll try and take a picture of the finished/modded receiver and if possible/allowed? post it here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Stroke Sleeve SK Liner Modded receiver’ is closed to new replies.