Home Forums Ask Karen stroke lenght

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    venus2014
    Participant

venus2014

Participant

I been enjoying venus for about 8 months, love it, I do have a question about the stroke length: it seems like when I make an adjustment on the air box , it does not stroke all the way down on penis, I have to reposition it all the way down and after a few strokes ik keeps riding up, and seems like the stroke is a very short stroke, is there a way to get venus to stroke all the way down? im a doing something wrong?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

THERE IS AN INTERNAL ADJUSTMENT FOR SO CALLED STROKE LENGTH . YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE 4 ALLEN SCREWS OUT WHICH THEY GIVE YOU A WRENCH FOR . ON THE WHEEL WHERE THE DIAPHRAM ROD CONNECTS THERE ARE 5 HOLES , THE CLOSER TO THE MOTOR SHAFT THE LESS THE DIAPHRAM MOVES AND THE FURTHER OUT THE MORE IT MORES . THE MIDDLE SETTING WORKS VERY GOOD AND NOT HARD ON DIAPHRAM AS THE LARGEST SETTING WHICH MOVES IT ALOT . YOU ALSO NEED TO MAKE SURE NO AIR IS LEAKING OR ENTERING AS THIS WILL MAKE RECEIVER KEEP MOVING UP . ONE GUY HAD AIR GETTING IN RECEIVER CAUSE NIPPLE THAT HOSE HOOKS TO WAS LOOSE AND LEAKING AND I HAD THAT HAPPEN TOO AND HAD TO TIGHTEN THE NUT ON IT . HOPE THIS HELPS .

SybianMaker
    Participant

You might have a defective air box, sometimes the small valves inside that add or subtract air snap under pressure.

Tip #1
    • TO TEST THE AIR BOX:
    • Set up for a Venus 2000 Session.
    • Take the small hose off the AIR BOX.
    • Slide the pinch clamp over the small hose.
    • You will suck on or blow into the small hose to change the stroke length.
    • Once the desired stroke is achieved, pinch the Diagnostic Clamp tightly onto the small hose.
    • Did this solve your problem?
    YES: Contact ABCO regarding the Air box
    NO: Continue to next Tip #2

Tip #2
    • TO TEST THE DIAPHRAGM
    • With the machine unplugged carefully open the cover.
    • Inspect the diaphragm for cracks or holes.
    • Does the diaphragm have a defect?
    YES: Contact Abco regarding a new diaphragm
    NO: Continue to Tip #3

Tip #3
    • TO TEST THE LINER
    • Could there be a hole in your liner?
    • Visually inspect liner.
    • Connect the receiver to the machine.
    • Add air until the liner collapses completely.
    • After a few seconds does the liner open up?
    YES: Replace the liner
    NO: Continue to Tip #4

Tip #4
    • TO TEST THE LUBRICANT
    • Try less lubricant.
    • Or perhaps a different type of lubricant
    • Did that help?
    YES: Wonderful.
    NO: Continue to Tip #5

Tip #5
    • Try a 2 valve end cap

Tip #6

REMEASURE: HAVE YOU CHANGED IN CIRCUMFERENCE OR LENGTH?
    • The measurements requested are:
    o C1= around the head of penis at largest point.
    o C2= immediately behind the head.
    o C3= Half way between the tip and body
    o C4= One inch away from your body.
    o The 5th is length taken on the topside from your body to the tip of the penis.
    YES: Contact ABCO to discuss new liner.
    NO: Try the customer tip

Customer tip #1 :
    *************************************************************************************
    On a lark, I removed the constrictor and replaced it with a straight length of hose so it is set up with like the other end (valve side). This worked PERFECTLY, and runs up and down the entire length without falling off.

Customer tip #2 :
    **************************************************************************************
    The valve in the end cap is allowing air through *both* ways. Essentially not creating any seal whatsoever.

Customer Tip #3
    *************************************************************************************
    The coating on the air port could be degrading, you might need to get the nipple repair kit from Abco so you can have a nice tight seal in that large hose. You can isolate it by trying a piece of duct take to “create” nipple caoting. Just a little, not too big.

Abco note: this is similar to trying a single constrictor; the Assembly booklet can provide diagrams
    STILL NEED HELP?

Contact Abco
    Phone 800-253-6135 (217-762-2141 email ABCO@Sybian.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Ask Karen’ is closed to new topics and replies.