Home Forums General Discussion Strange Question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This may be an odd question, but I am thinking of making my own cheap hands-free masturbator somewhat similar to the Venus2000 for under $50 using:

• a $10 cheap penis enlargement pump or masturbation sleeve that could side up and down my shaft
    • a $30 Pneumatic Pulsator
    • More Plastic Tubing and a Y Splitter

The reason I am making this is because I used to enjoy masturbating with my old penis pump and my own mouth. I held the tube with my teeth as I sucked and blew into the tube, creating this amazing sensation as the pump massaged my shaft to the rhythm of my own mouth…and the orgasm was amazing. I fewl this is what thw Venus2000 does. Sadly, sucking and blowing often made me too tired before my climax due to the heavy breathing back and forth and the tube falling out of my mouth when blowing the air back.

I am thinking that a pneumatic pulsator will take care of my “blowing back air” part and I can just suck a larger tube leading into the pulsator or put it in a vacuum.

Will the pulsator only provide a rhythmic suction, which will only enlarge the penis when in the pump…Or will the pulsator provide both rhythmic suction and blowing, causing the pump to slide back and forth. I am curious to know and remember, I cannot afford a real masturbation machine as I only have a $50-60 limit. I don’t plan on any investments or trials.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nevermind. I never knew that a pneumatic pulsator pulses very rapidly, which is not what I want. The venus2000 can actually stroke my cock hands-free, which is not possible with that homemade milker hooked to a hoover like I planned to make as I must control the vacuum pressure with my hands or otherwise, my penis will hurt from too much vacuum. On top of that, this method will not work anyways as you need a liner in order for a male penis milking machine to be made. A penis pump does not have a liner and the stand-alone pulsator will not have the correct ratio and pulse length to make the enlargement pump to slowly stroke up and down like the Venus200 will and like my old pump did when controlling the hands-free stroking from my mouth. Honestly,I do feel that the intense orgasm that made the ejactulation/climax pulse to the beat of my own sucking&blowing is very similar to what I would feel with a venus200. I truly feel that the method I used was still considered “milking”, but the ingredients I was planning on are no longer optional. My only choice is to get a Venus200 or something similar that’s over $20. Sadly, I have no ability to afford something that expensive as I am fully broke and poor with only $80. Investing? Nope.

Well, my question has been answered and I am leaving the forums. Have a great day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.