Home Forums Advanced Users Holding sperm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rexplorer
    Participant

I have been using Venus 2-3 times a week most often for 1-3 hours, have owned Venus2001 for little over 17 years.
    I have been experimenting with the Venus2000 and do not release every time I have session but I hold sperm anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks…the sexual tension increase and it feels amazing, I stay very sexual and look forward to my next session with Venus.

Mart
    Participant

Sure sound like you have used it enough, long enough to know what you like best.
    I’ve only had mine about 4 years and use it at least 1 hour real close to every day. I enjoy just letting it milk me, after awhile, almost non stop.
    Have you had any problems with it after 17 years?

rexplorer
    Participant

No the device just keep running without any problem and the only maintenance has been in buying regular new liner material
    I use most often oil based lubricant vaseline. Other then that end caps and one receiver tube.
    Both the gear motor and diaphragm are in fine condition after 17 years.

Mart
    Participant

Great. Very well built machines. I had to replace the push rod last winter. Maybe because I use it set on the 5 inch stroke hole plus I like to draw it down so hard it only moves about 1/4 inch, hold that for a bit, then go back to full stroking.
    I use a lot of liner too because I use mostly Almond oil for lube. Might get 30 hours out of a liner.

canv2kfan
    Participant

I use my venus on average 5 times per week with a water based lubricant. The current liner has been in place for about a year, which means 200 ejaculations in it. With a water based lubricant, the liner will last a long time. Does Almond oil feel better or different? Why do you use it?

Mart
    Participant

First started using different oils to regenerate OLD dry skin, guess from old age. Noticed much more sensitive feeling after awhile and when I totally stopped using any of the water based lubs a rash that had developed, mainly on my back and legs went away. Hasn[t been back. Makes the cost of the liner cheap.
    I do like the way it feels, very smooth, and it’s easy to add a few drops as it soaks into my skin. Seems I reach a point after half an hour or so where my skin and the liner are saturated to the point I can go a long time without adding any. Also get varying degrees of drag as it strokes me.

montoya143
    Participant

Thanks for your comments on using oils vs water based lubes. I think lube is the most important factor in the overall mix of variables in using Venus. So many users yearn for greater tactile stimulation from the liner, complaining that the rubber liners are too smooth and need ribbing or nodules to increase sensation. This added “texturizaion” of the liners has proved difficult to achieve. I think the same added stimulus can be achieved by trying different lubes and amounts of lube. Using bare minimal amounts of lube increases tactile sensation with the liner. Water based lubes dry out rather quickly in this scenario however. But oil based lubes, used in moderation, will last a long time. The oil based lube will soak into your skin, causing the skin on your penis to become one with the liner. The best sensations are when the skin of your penis (even when circumcised) move up and down, rather than from a lubed up slippery liner simply sliding over your skin without grabbing hold. It’s a fine line but you’ll know when you get it just right.

The prevailing advice on oil based lubes is that they cause the gum rubber liners to deteriorate more quickly, as the oil soaks into the rubber. This may be true, but in my experience, the reduced liner life if minimal and worth it to have more lube choices in your arsenal.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.