Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Hi everyone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jazabber
    Participant

Hi

I just ordered a venusformen and have not received it yet.
    When i registered i used my real name, because when ordering stuff you want it to arrive at the right address.

But then i wanted to start using the forum, but who would start using a sextoy-forum with his real name? Nobody of course, so that might be the reason that it’s so quiet here, i know this forum just started, but still…. not many users here.

I have a dozen e-mail addresses, so i registered with a new name, because there is no option to change the user name after you registered, but i think most off the people just have one e-mail address, so they will never use this forum.

So i think it would be a good idea to add the option to change the used forum name.

Jazabber
    Participant

I just noticed that it is possible to change the name afterwards, but i would not do that with my original account, because i don’t want UPS to send the stuff i ordered to my nickname ๐Ÿ™‚

Now i’m trying to add an avatar, i saw one user who is using one, so it should be possible, but how???

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

HI TO YOU . AS WITH MANY OF US THAT HAVE ORDERED VENUS HOPE THAT WILL WILL FIND THE ENJOYMENT AND LOVE OF USING IT . I REALLY LOVE MY SESSIONS WITH IT MORE NOW THAN EVER AND WILL ALWAYS BE AN ABCO VENUS FAN . THE VENUS JUDGE

Jazabber
    Participant

Thanks, i’m sure i will.
    I’ve been reading Wayneโ€™s trick list, he has some interesting tips.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WITH VENUS LAST NIGHT . SHE FELT SO GOOD TAKING MY VENUS HUNGRY COCK ALL THE WAY INSIDE HER MESSAGING AND STROKING IT TILL IT COULD ONLY THROB FOR MORE . I WANTED IT SO BAD , I LOVE MY MACHINE . BELIEVE ME THIS IS NOT A TOY IT IS A VERY SERIOUS MACHINE THAT CAN MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH IT . I HAVE LET MY LOVE FOR VENUS GROW TILL I THINK ABOUT AND WANT IT SO MUCH MY COCK GETS HARD THINKING ABOUT VENUS . I ENJOY MY HOURS IN MY OFFICE BEING THE VENUS JUDGE AND MAKING LOVE TO VENUS , SO ENJOYABLE , I LOVE IT .

SybianMaker
    Participant

Hey Venus Judge ๐Ÿ™‚ Can you keep your LOve notes in the WHY I LOVE MY VENUS topic area, after all it was partly made for you to express your undying love and daily use of the machine. But I would of course love you to stay on topic and help where you can !

xoxoxoox Karen

Sean
    Participant

yes venus-judge ..your going a bit “mills & boon ” there ..lol ..:p

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.