Skip to main content

Home Forums New Users Frustrated in the bad way…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Never8910
    Participant

I think this is an amazing addition to my toy box! I’m having one problem though… Videos I’ve seen display the receiver with a full range of motion on the shaft and I have yet to find the proper setting to achieve this. Even with maximum air being removed the receiver only comes about halfway down and pops off frequently on the upstroke. Did I order the liner/housing too narrow? Perhaps my initial measurements were off.

Mart
    Participant

Sounds to me like to small of a liner and/or receiver. If I try too tight of a liner I will have that problem

doctorrussellg
    Participant

I had to remove the constrictor at the base as it was taking up too much space for the receiver to go down to the base of my shaft
    after that I went all the way down to my pubic bone

lei lai
    Participant

I’m having the same issue.. tried adjusting it many different ways but still the stroke length just barely goes over half of shaft.. it is indeed frustrating for sure

Kinkyhusband73
    Participant

May want to look at some videos of “adjusting” the gear. Made a huge difference for me with the same problem.

Just be careful as adjustments can also cause “pop off” issues.

Don’t give up…when you get it right, it’s mine blowing.

staycool64
    Participant

I had mine almost 4 months before I learned the best way to use and correct sizing for me, after that this machine is frigin mind/head blowing loll

Rick
    Participant

Had the same problem, started out with a 200 liner, then went to 225, then 238. 238 was perfect.

Thomas
    Participant

Same here… went from a 212 to a 238. Receiver now slides up and down my shaft nicely. With just the right amount of lube it does become mind blowing! You have to learn the air in/out buttons and play with them quite a bit. Once you learn that it’s incredible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘New Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.