Home Forums General Discussion Ball tip fail (or not enough negative pressure?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sexyperv
    Participant

I’ve had a venus for a couple years now, and this has always been a slight problem, but lately gotten to a point where it’s so much of a problem the venus is now unusable.

I put it on, and hold down the green button the entire time, even holding the venus in place, within a couple of strokes, it’s filled with so much pressure, the inside looks inflated like a balloon, and it pops off (or if I’m holding it with so much pressure that it can’t move, he black top will pop off instead).

I’m pretty sure this has to do with the reciever having positive pressure because the ball tip on the receiver no longer works. I tried poking it with a pen. Tried cleaning it in case it was clogged.

Or maybe the unit is broken, and the “Take Air Out” no longer works, or the “Put Air In” is stuck on, so it’s pushing air in to create a positive pressure pushing it off? Is there a way to adjust this?

I wish the company sold a replacement cap, not sure if I want to buy an entire replacement receiver, if it’s a design flaw then it’s just throwing money away…

rexplorer
    Participant

I would suggested that you need a liner material with wider diameter. Buy also a cap with 2 air valves.
    Maybe you could also have longer receiver.

30″ Liner Material

End Cap

see also reply from Walt in this forum:

Can Venus 2000 desensitize and cause penis problems?

Carl

Anonymous
    Inactive

Go to the top of this page, hold over the ‘buy now’ click on replacement parts and scroll down, replacements are there. I prefer the double valve ones.
    Have also taken mine out to the shop and blow compressed air through them, frees ’em up NICE.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Ball tip fail (or not enough negative pressure?)’ is closed to new replies.