Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Air Control Box Question

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    belshanar
    Participant

I’ve had my V2K since early 2004, and have been beyond happy with it!

After a while, I didn’t use it very often, but recently fell back in love with it. Anyhow, while ordering new liner material, I discovered a new attachment (to me anyhow) known as the Air Control Box, and was wondering if it is compatible with a 2004 edition V2K?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

YES IT IS , IT HOOKS ONTO THE SMALL AIR HOSE AND THERE ARE 2 BUTTONS A GREEN AND A RED . THE RED PUTS AIR IN AND THE GREEN TAKES IT OUT . SEEMS LIKE I USE THE GREEN BUTTON ALOT MAKING THE RECEIVER GO DOWN ON IT HARDER , WELL HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION .

L
    Participant

The air box is a huge improvement over the old syringe and clamp method.

SybianMaker
    Participant

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT USING THE AIR BOX ONLY REQUIRES SMALL TAPS ON THE BUTTONS
    DO NOT HOLD THE BUTTON DOWN FOR MORE THAN ONE SECOND
    ALLOW TIME FOR THE ADJUSTMENT TO TAKE EFFECT

Sean
    Participant

the air-control box is so handy …yeah ..a1 ..

GEORGE F
    Participant

I have a Venus much older than that, from 1999 or 2000. I also stopped using it very often because of the required set up time and clean up time. But now that I am getting older and erections require more concentration, I’ve decided to try it again. I also have just order new liner, end cap and small cap and saw the air control box when I was ordering. Will it work with my old Venus? Does it require a battery? I still have the clamp and remember sucking the small hose and clamping it to adjust the depth and length of the stroke. Does the new air box do that?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

GEORGE , YES THE AIR BOX WILL WORK WITH ANY VENUS NEW OR OLD . IT GOES ON THE SMALL HOSE AND THE 2 BUTTONS GREEN TAKES AIR OUT AND RED LETS AIR IN .

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

GEORGE , IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT SELLING YOUR OLD VENUS I WOULD BE INTERESTED CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AN OLD ONE THAT I REMEMBER AS THE FIRST ONE I HAD , VENUSJUDGE666@YAHOO.COM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.