Skip to main content

Home Forums Advanced Users Tried Abco's new Stroke Sleeve

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    oldguy79
    Participant

Just got my 2 new ‘Stroke Sleeves’ from Abco today. They were mentioned on the Yahoo group but I haven’t seen them talked of here yet. My receiver is 6″ long 2″ diameter. The sleeve comes as 6″ long with no instructions as to it’s use. (Though there’s a couple of drawings on the Yahoo site the sorta explains it). It goes on over the regular liner but doesn’t pull over the ends of the receiver. I GUESS it might be used as a liner by itself? if you use a 2.5″ receiver, otherwise it’s too fat. At least that’s MY understanding. My idea was to remove my end cap, peel the end of the liner off, slide the sleeve down over the liner and refix the liner over the end of the receiver. But even with liberal application of talcum powder that sucker does NOT want to slide down the liner. Nothing would do but: take the liner completely out, slide the sleeve over it and fish the liner back thru and secure its ends once again.
    There WAS more sensation with this setup. They recommend adding a strip of liner around the middle of stroke sleeve for ‘head pop’. Haven’t tried that. Lots of luck getting it placed down in there but where there a will there’s a way.
    With greater restriction there’s less clearance down the middle of the liner when you clean it. I plug a sink sprayer into it and spray hot water thru. That does the job but I usually dry it by standing it under a light bulb. With less clearance drying is iffier. Might mean a shorter liner life if it doesn’t dry well.
    I think it’s well worth the $11 investment in the quest for more sensation/stimulation.

Ian
    Participant

Yes I have seen these in the Yahoo group, yours is the first user report I have seen though. I understood it would fit within a 2″ receiver as shorter outer sleeve, so how to rate the sensation?

I am sure Karen will put the info here soon but in the meantime below is photo posted in the Yahoo group showing the three suggested configurations . . . http://img.3ezy.net/a1/a_e587e2e04b4ec_800.jpg

oldguy79
    Participant

so how to rate the sensation?

Without the ‘head popper’ option which I haven’t tried yet, I’d say the sensation difference is not ‘mind blowing’. But it IS better by some degree. Of all the tinkering I’ve done I’d say this Stroke Sleeve and the Handsome mouth extenders mentioned in another thread are the most effective two improvements I’ve seen to Venus. As I’m pretty ancient and have lost a lot of sensitivity in my organ I’d say I’m a pretty discriminating tester. Always looking for something new to try.

Walt
    Participant

Seems to me like you would want to use it inside the receiver liner to get the full stimulation? I don’t mean replace the liner just use it inside instead of outside.

oldguy79
    Participant

Well, it won’t fit inside a 2″ liner. Why don’t you buy one, experiment, and then tell us how to make your idea work?

Walt
    Participant

I use a 2.25 liner, also have a 2.5 liner. I am going to try both and will let you know if it works. Where there is a will theres a way.

montoya143
    Participant

I have been experimenting with this new Stroke Sleeve. I used the #1 configuration and my usual 2″ liner, 1.88″ constrictor, with the liner inserted through the Stroke Sleeve. It worked but constantly rode up and popped off. So I rebuilt it again thinking that with all this new material crammed into the receiver I must have a bad seal at the base creating an air leak. The rebuilt receiver still popped off. Testing did not show any air leaks in the receiver. It really felt like I was just too constricted with this Stroke Sleeve not able to expand enough to accommodate the girth of my penis and just would ride up a little on each stroke. So then I decided to just remove my 1.88 base constrictor altogether, thinking that if my problem is too much constriction, this would help. So my liner going up through the Stroke Sleeve was my only base constriction. It did not work and the pop off problem was only worse.

My take on this is that I’m just a little too big for this Stroke Sleeve and the laws of physics take over and squeeze my penis so much that it inches up a bit on each stroke until if frees itself and pops off. I could try a notch bigger liner (2.12) but doubt this would help and wonder if I could even get it inserted wrinkle free into the center of the Stroke Sleeve. It almost seems like this would work better with the Stroke Sleeve next to your skin, inserted into the liner, rather than the other way around. This would require the use of a liner slightly larger than 2″ and I notice Abco did not recommend this and seems to think the Stroke Sleeve would wear out or not work right in this type of set up (maybe they tried it?).

I was able to overcome the pop off problems by overuse of air control valve long enough to evaluate the sensation the use of the Stroke Sleeve provides. I definitely could feel the difference. It felt softer and more cushioned, but really not that much better. If the Sleeve and the little textured nibs were in direct contact with your skin it would be better. Also this makes for a much heavier receiver and it makes riding your erection hands free that much more tricky. Lot’s of wobbling going on until you get everything balanced and stroke length right.

My next test will be the #3 configuration and I’ll post the results as soon as I can acquire the necessary materials.

Ian
    Participant

I haven’t got any of the new material yet (just about to order) but was very interested to read your report Montoya. Just a thought for configuration 1; could the new liner material be cut to a shorter length, say about 2” just to sit about in the middle of the receiver and be secured with a few spots of super glue to the liner to hold it in position?

Ian
    Participant

Well I have tried the new liner material . . . I really like it but for me I think only a small piece is needed, I cut about an inch and quarter and spot glued it to the outer of the liner with super glue. The exact positioning will depend on your length and your receiver length but its best positioned so it comes into contact with the frenulum with each stroke. Here’s a photo of my current set up . . .

https://www.anonimg.com/img/51b6484ac50bc6de40b484f59dc72882.jpg

SybianMaker
    Participant

Hello Guys, So glad to see this topic. I have added some new stuff but for some reason it all got deleted? So let us start all over.

I found that liner online because I am always trying to look at new things for you to have, to add some zest to the Venus.

I think if yo are a guy using the 2″ housing with 2.12 or 2.25″ liner there may not be enough room outside the liner for the air to control the stroking aspect. I would think it even possible for someone to clog their air port with the new sleeve. The bigger guys might want to try adding a second larger Cylinder to their arsenal of toys. The 2.5″ cylinder and some 2.50″ liner would allow you to try all three configurations.

Montoya, if you contact me I will hook you up as the moderator and lead test bunny 😉

SybianMaker
    Participant

I have found it easiest to start with a new piece of liner and thread it through the stoke sleeve like thread going through a needle.

It is also easiest to add the “Head Pop” while all the liner and sleeve are outside of the housing.

You can cut the stroke sleeve if it is too long for you or you think you might want to try a smaller chuck. The nice thing is it does not appear to tear easily.

SybianMaker
    Participant

Here is a test response from one of my guys as well:

Configuration # 2

As with the first configuration, the experience was similar but slightly more intense, because the outer band increases pressure on the area of the penis which passes through it. Using the same size diameter liner only increases the very slightly. I first tried the same size dia. liner and band. I was pleased with the increased stimulation over configuration # 1, however, I thought it could be better. Considering I use a 2.25 liner, for my second attempt I used a 2.12 dia. as the band material with better results which were divine. What is nice with this configuration is that you can vary the experience by moving the outer ban up or down the length of the tube which changes the time and distance which it travels l along the shaft. You can set it high to concentrate on the glands area or lower to travel the entire length or even half way down.

Configuration # 3

In one word, “intense” describes this configuration. It was too intense generally for my tastes. It was very workable but I had occasional problems maintaining a seal during the test. I did notice after the test, dark linear lines on the head and shaft where the nubs were located on the clear liner. This was only a temporary superficial condition which disappeared after 30 minutes. If the nubs were a bit larger softer and a skosh lower this would rate the highest mark in my book if there was no sealing issues.

oldguy79
    Participant

I am the author of the first message in this thread. I use a 2″ receiver and 2″ liner material. I am confused about ‘configuration 3’. What I THINK I understand is that:
    you need a 2.5″ receiver to use it. (the stroke sleeve goes INSIDE the liner?)(or REPLACES the liner?)

Does this mean the stroke sleeve AND liner material is pulled over the receiver ends on BOTH ends?
    If so, does the 2.5″ end cap fit over both the stroke sleeve AND the liner? That would seem to be a very tight fit?
    If so, what size of liner material would make this work? (along with that 2.5″ receiver)
    The picture just doesn’t quite answer these questions for me. I guess a series of pics of the assembly of the materials would be ideal.

I do appreciate your communications guys, but would you carefully spell check your message before posting? It’s hard enough to picture what you’re saying without having to decode spelling errors.

SybianMaker
    Participant

I have found that using the 3rd approach (sleeve inside liner) that I have to use something to seal at the mouth of the receiver because the “bumps” on the sleeve allow air through. Mind you, it does make an interesting sucking sound 🙂 Once I put the “interchangeable vacuum seal” on the end, all was good.

The amount of stimulation is SIGNIFICANTLY increased using the sleeve. I would recommend having an additional receiver so you can easily switch between the traditional (liner only) approach and the new sleeve.

Thanks ABCO for your great product.

SybianMaker
    Participant

OLDGUY79

Configuration #3

I suggest that guys get a 2.5″ housing at least 6″ long with the 2.50″ liner
    Then you only use the new stroke sleeve at the entrance.
    It will NOT go the full length of the cylinder only the first few inches inside.
    It DOES NOT replace the amber liner in any way. It is used for added sensation.

Karen AKA Sybianmaker

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.