Home Forums Advanced Users Textured liner

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have found these diamond textured liners (The texture is a bit difficult to see):

http://www.trexlerrubber.com/home/images/RingRoll.jpg

Unfortunately they only make them in the 2″ width. Knowing that liner of this type can be manufactured I am wondering if ABCO could provide something similar.

Here is the productsheet for reference: http://www.trexlerrubber.com/home/pdf/productsheet_cylindricalDiamondPatternAVLiners.pdf

P.S I have seen the new TPE stroke sleeve which is a great idea!

Stroker
    Participant

I just placed an order for some of these, 5 textured 0.30 and 5 0.50. We will see how they work out. Lol. Nice to know they are vet supplies

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any update on these liners? They look promising.

Stroker
    Participant

Sorry I did not reply sooner, I did receive them, they are actually from a company that sells veterinary breeding supplies, the issue is that their 2″ must be an inside dimension, they are much larger than abco’s 2″ liner, and you have to place a pretty large order, that being said, I managed to cut them and overlap, then glue together with tie patch cement.

The results were surprisingly good, the texture is definitely the piece that was missing for me, plus I have discovered that the addition of “j lube” is the ticket, I get a good full 8″ stroke with the receiver now, the original liners were never enough to put me over the top, but this combo does it on a constant basis

Stroker
    Participant

Oops…that’s tire cement…dang auto correct. Lol

Stroker
    Participant

Textured liner video

Here is a video of the textured liner in use

mojackkc
    Participant

Stroker, I see you ordered two thicknesses the 0.03 and the 0.05. Which thickness worked out best for you or which would you recommend?

Stroker
    Participant

Mojackkc

So far I have only uses the thinner of the two, and I made two liners out of one of the textured that they sent ( they are nearly 2’long ). I have discobered8 using a silicone nozzels (name of the company) urethral sound provides an extremely intense pleasure when used in conjunction with the Venus

Hope that answers your question

Stroker
    Participant

Anon

Yes, I have 5 of each size,which are long enough to make two liners for an 8″ receiver. Don’t really understand how your pgp key works, perhaps you can explain?

l1511p
    Participant

Hi, are you interested in selling some of the liners? I live in the uk, the maker wont sell them abroad. Happy to pay for a usps postal service?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.