Skip to main content

Home Forums Trouble Shooting Stroke Length and Popoff issues

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SybianMaker
    Participant

Tip #1
    • TO TEST THE AIR BOX:
    • Set up for a Venus 2000 Session.
    • Take the small hose off the AIR BOX.
    • Slide the pinch clamp over the small hose.
    • You will suck on or blow into the small hose to change the stroke length.
    • Once the desired stroke is achieved, pinch the Diagnostic Clamp tightly onto the small hose.
    • Did this solve your problem?
    YES: Contact ABCO regarding the Air box
    NO: Continue to next Tip #2

Tip #2
    • TO TEST THE DIAPHRAGM
    • With the machine unplugged carefully open the cover.
    • Inspect the diaphragm for cracks or holes.
    • Does the diaphragm have a defect?
    YES: Contact Abco regarding a new diaphragm
    NO: Continue to Tip #3

Tip #3
    • TO TEST THE LINER
    • Could there be a hole in your liner?
    • Visually inspect liner.
    • Connect the receiver to the machine.
    • Add air until the liner collapses completely.
    • After a few seconds does the liner open up?
    YES: Replace the liner
    NO: Continue to Tip #4

Tip #4
    • TO TEST THE LUBRICANT
    • Try less lubricant.
    • Or perhaps a different type of lubricant
    • Did that help?
    YES: Wonderful.
    NO: Continue to Tip #5

Tip #5
    • Try a 2 valve end cap

Tip #6

REMEASURE: HAVE YOU CHANGED IN CIRCUMFERENCE OR LENGTH?
    • The measurements requested are:
    o C1= around the head of penis at largest point.
    o C2= immediately behind the head.
    o C3= Half way between the tip and body
    o C4= One inch away from your body.
    o The 5th is length taken on the topside from your body to the tip of the penis.
    YES: Contact ABCO to discuss new liner.
    NO: Try the customer tip

Customer tip #1 :
    *************************************************************************************
    On a lark, I removed the constrictor and replaced it with a straight length of hose so it is set up with like the other end (valve side). This worked PERFECTLY, and runs up and down the entire length without falling off.

Customer tip #2 :
    **************************************************************************************
    The valve in the end cap is allowing air through *both* ways. Essentially not creating any seal whatsoever.

Customer Tip #3
    *************************************************************************************
    The coating on the air port could be degrading, you might need to get the nipple repair kit from Abco so you can have a nice tight seal in that large hose. You can isolate it by trying a piece of duct take to “create” nipple caoting. Just a little, not too big.

Abco note: this is similar to trying a single constrictor; the Assembly booklet can provide diagrams
    STILL NEED HELP?

Contact Abco
    Phone 800-253-6135 (217-762-2141 email ABCO@Sybian.com

SybianMaker
    Participant

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT USING THE AIR BOX ONLY REQUIRES SMALL TAPS ON THE BUTTONS
    DO NOT HOLD THE BUTTON DOWN FOR MORE THAN ONE SECOND
    ALLOW TIME FOR THE ADJUSTMENT TO TAKE EFFECT

MFN
    Participant

Solution to pop off issues and receiver not pulling close enough to base: first make sure liner is not too tight. I had to increase to a 2.5 from 2.38. First insert erect penis into lubricated receiver without large hose connected. Next, turn unit on and run slowly – at the pace of air in and out every second. Last: with erect penis in proper fitting receiver and machine running as stated… Push receiver to base of penis- then hold large hose “near” receiver port (slightly touching). You will feel the air either push receiver off or pull it on. When it is about to pull on…. Connect large hose completely. You now have lots of suction and should be stroking very close to base. Now all you have to do is add air to lengthen stroke if you want. Works super fast and holds completely! Air out button will work the same but you may have to press it lots (I mean lots) to match the speed and effectiveness at which the above method works. Theory: erect penis inserted into the closed system increases internal system pressure which needs to be released. Hence, method above!!!

PopDot Marketing
    Participant

Karen Tip
    ——————————
    Try lifting the large hose up some, if the hose drops straight down or the receiver is trying to lift most of the hose weight that WILL affect stroke. Something I learned while running the machine at a convention and something I had not taken into account. So just fasten the hose up above the airport over a pillow or something giving it some “slack” so the receiver can free float on the penis.

rexplorer
    Participant
    BerwynJJ
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    I just got my Venus the other day. I know there is a learning curve to get everything working correctly. My first session the receiver would not go all the way down to the base. I had to hold the receiver. Otherwise, the receiver would come off.

The second session, I had a problem where the end cap would constantly pop off.

Any insights as to what I may be doing wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jim

Scott Cruickshank
    Participant

That’s probably an end cap vent clog. If that little valve clogs it causes all kinds of problems like that and it happens early and often with the Venus. Lube gets in there and dries out very quickly. I’ve had it happen in 30 seconds after starting. Then it’s just a constant fight to get it back working correctly again. It’s the one flaw in the system, but it can be easily fixed. You need to take a tooth pick and pop the valve back open from the inside and run warm water through it to flush it out good and clean.

Then make one of these: https://venusformen.com/forums/topic/easy-fix-for-sticky-end-cap-valves/
    That should probably take care of it.

James
    Participant

Hi

I have had my Venus 2000 for a few years and use it often. However, I seem to often have the following problem: The the stroke is great, and is set the way I want it – the receiver is staying on well and the need to climax is building at the speed I want it to – either quickly or slowly depending upon how I have the speed of the machine set – and then just when I am about to climax, the receiver pops off……..and I loose the build up for climax and have to start again. Don’t know what causes the receiver to pop off just at the moment of climax, but it happens too often.

Can anyone give some help here?

Thanks so much!

Mart
    Participant

Maybe your trouble is as your about to climax you get just a little harder/enlarged which is causing the pop-off to happen. I know I do and have to bump the green button a couple SMALL/short hits to increase the suction. No idea if this is common for most guys but it is for me.

James
    Participant

Thanks so much, Mart. Yes, for sure as I am about to climax I definitely “get a little harder/enlarged”. You are probably right………that sudden change in my size and rigidity could be the problem.

However, too bad that that causes this……since by the point of just before climax, the last thing you want to be thinking of is having to make any adjustments with the green button…….since all the settings are perfect for what you want for the climax….and to have to all of sudden make adjustments before the climax takes away from the experience and “interrupts the climax” so to speak.

Would be interesting to hear if anyone else has this problem and have any thoughts.

Your insight and help are much, much appreciated. Thank you so much.

montoya143
    Participant

James, I have had the same issue as you describe. Clearly it is related to the rapid increase in blood flow to the penis just before ejaculation, which makes your penis super hard and enlarged. This engorgement presses against the liner and your receiver must displace a little bit pf air to compensate. The end cap valve is suppose to release a little bit of air at this point to compensate, something you would not be aware of normally when everything is working properly. Usually when this problem starts occurring for me, it is a sign that the receiver and especially the end cap valve need a thorough cleaning. Run warm water through it, etc. Blow through end cap to make sure the ball inside is allowing full, unobstructed airflow to pass. You should hear it rattle when you shake it. Better to be proactive than to have your orgasm abruptly aborted just before climax after a long pleasurable build up. Truly a bummer. And has happened to me many times.

If this problem seems to happen even though your receiver is clear and functioning as it is suppose to, you might consider a notch larger constrictor or possible liner too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Trouble Shooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.