Home Forums General Discussion Prostate help ???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Back in 2013 I had a doc tell me I had a slightly enlarged prostate. His reply to asking what we can do prevent it getting worse was “We’ll keep an eye on it, if it gets to bothering you, like sleeping through the night, we have medication to help.” Totally PO-ed, I started reading about the problem, at the time up twice a night to pee. Finally on 2014 I gave up on trying cheap toys and bought the Venus. Wasn’t twicepressed at first but THANKFULLY Karen talked me out of returning it. Dec of 2016 a different doc told me I had a large prostate, no other input. Been seeing him every 3 months for a bladder check up as he remove a tumor in 2015, so far still clean. Next visit I bugged him for more input, he said don’t worry about, some people have a large prostate. Never read that anyplace, been getting up 3-4 times a night to pee by then. Decided to get VERY dedicated to using it at least 5 times/week, at least once a day for 1.5 hours. Dawned on me a few weeks ago I sleep through the night a lot and get up once if I drink a lot of water just before bed. Never could get a measurement out of 3 different docs so no way of knowing if it has gotten smaller, but it sure is GREAT to sleep for 8 hours straight.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.