Skip to main content

Home Forums Trouble Shooting POP OFF TIP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PopDot Marketing
    Participant

(1) First, I would like to share a finding with you in case it serves to further develop the quality of your product. The oval shaped receiver was a small improvement but I found a solution that will probably help you guys with fitment issues, which I imagine is a large portion of issues you receive. I purchased this item from Amazon:

It is a simple piece of silicon in the shape of a cylinder with nubs on the inside and a narrowed opening (obviously designed to simulate a mouth or a vagina’s lips). If you fit one side of the cylinder over the Venus receiver, this item greatly enhances the Venus’ ability to create a proper seal and works in tandem with the vacuum that is your trademark. If you use scissors or a razor to cut off the cup portion, it makes it very light weight so that it does not disrupt the hands free feature that I know is of paramount importance to you. I suggest you either point customers to this solution when they have fitment and seal issues or design something that is even better. It is also a lot more comfortable than the receiver’s abrupt edge if your customer is of the type that uses it for longer periods of time.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Trouble Shooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.