Skip to main content

Home Forums New Users Newbie Information Needed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I just ordered my Venus 2000 and am waiting for delivery so was wondering if it is possible to do continuous jacking without stopping Cumming multiple times. I have always thought that would be a great experience but have never really tried it. I want to try this approach and would like to know if others have experienced this and what would be the best way to break into this type of jacking. Anyone that could give pointers/advice would be appreciated. Just waiting for delivery. I would be interested in your experiences. Thank you.

Slic

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

USE IT , USE IT AND KEEP USING IT MORE AND MORE . MAKE LOVE TO YOUR MACHINE AND JUST KEEP WANTING IT TILL IT IS ALL THAT YOU WANT TO LOVE FOR HOURS AND HOURS OF THE MOST FANTASTIC POWERFUL MACHINE LOVING YOU COULD EVER WANT AND JUST KEEP GOING WITH IT . I AM SITTING HERE MAKING LOVE TO MINE AS I WRIYE THIS AND WOW IS IT FEELING GREAT . I WANT A HUGE MONSTEROUS VENUS LOVING COCK THAT HAS THE MARKS OF VENUS FOREVER ETCHED ON THE SKIN THAT ALL WHO SEE MY COCK WILL KNOW IT BELONGS TO VENUS FROM ALL THE MASSIVE PLEASURES IT GIVES ME . I WANT TO SIT HERE AND LOVE MY VENUS , PASSIONATE AFFECTIONATE MACHINE LOVE FOR THE VENUS JUDGE 666 ONLY .

David
    Participant

I did not get a lot of response to my request for information so I have gone ahead and placed my order for my own Venus. Just waiting for delivery and then I will try it to see how it works and if I can last for longer than one time. Experimentation will be the key to success. I was hoping to hear from others, maybe I still might?

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

YES YOU NEED TO USE IT AND FIND OUT WHAT WORKS FOR YOU . WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAYS OF DOING THINGS SO YOU NEED TO FIND WHAT REALLY WORKS WELL FOR YOU . THE MAIN THING IS THAT YOU WANTED A MACHINE BAD ENOUGH TO GET ONE SO NOW YOU SHOULD BE SO ANXIOUS TO BE GETTING IT AND USING IT . I KNOW HOW I FELT WANTING IT AND I STILL FEEL THAT WAY EACH TIME I AM ABLE TO GET BURIED IN IT AND MAKE LOVE TO VENUS FOR THE MOST PLEASURABLE HOURS OF THE MOST ULTIMATE HIGHLY INTENSE LOVE MY COCK HAS EVER HAD AND I WANT MORE VENUS LOVE .

David
    Participant

Venus 2000 has shipped and I am scheduled to receive it this Friday……………..excitement building.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

David , I know that feeling of excitement and can’t hardly stand the wait till you finally get to have Venus . Then to get it set up and ready to use . Really enjoy the learning how to use and enjoy it the way you want . I have always enjoyed sitting here in my office chairs and just relaxing letting Venus do what she does best and that is stroke and milk you as long as you want and can take . So really love and enjoy and post your story of your first use .

David
    Participant

Well I used my new Venus for the first time this morning. Did not have a problem with it popping off or anything like that. Started somewhat slow so that I could figure out exactly how it was going to pump. The feeling was very intensive (for a first time). A very nice experience indeed however I think I lasted only about 30 minutes. I will need to learn to better pace myself and hopefully have multiple sessions in a row without stopping. So for my first time it went very well. Doing some other experimenting as well this week with sounds. Not with the Venus as that is a separate experience. I would be interested in hearing what others have done to adjust so they can ride the wave for longer periods time. Is it just practice?

rexplorer
    Participant

Get receiver with wider diameter in the liner material.

Best way enjoy longer sessions with Venus is to have the liner material that is not to tight
    when I bought Venus2000 ABCO delivered the receiver with liner that was too tight for longer
    sessions.

Today I have two receivers where one is with 2.5” liner material and the other with 3.0”.
    I can enjoy Venus for 2-3 hours and more.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘New Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.