Skip to main content

Home Forums New Users I cannot wait!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jerryshappypenis
    Participant

I just ordered my Venus today. I cannot wait to get it. =-) If it lives up to all the comments I’ve read, it will make me happy for many years to come.

Walt
    Participant

You are going to love it. I have had mine for about three years, and it doesn’t get old. I use it every chance I get!

Robert
    Participant

Getting mine tomorrow from the Brown truck! I can’t wait either! Been celibate for 10 days! This should keep me out of trouble!

jerryshappypenis
    Participant

This is the most incredible machine ever made! I love it so much I want to buy her a pair of little panties! I named her Venus and love her very much. Yeah, she was very expensive but my wife finally let me use some of our income tax money to buy one. When she is not in the mood, Venus always is. Your going to melt the first time you use it. I wish I had gotten one of these years ago. Well worth the wait and the money. 😀

Johnnie
    Participant

Woooah!!! I can’t believe I finally did it, MY very own Venus is on its way to Alaska. I am so excited about this new tool with all I have read and watch, I don’t think I will be in the least bit disappointed. Live after prostate removal has been a major adjustment and Ms. Venus is about to change all that!!!
    More to say once I have a chance to meet Ms. Venus and share my life experiences with you other Venus Lovers.
    cheers!!
    P.S. I cannot wait…

smoothv2kfan
    Participant

I have had mine for about 3 years also, I still get excited every time I use it, just as if it was the first time.

jetdoctor
    Participant

Had mine for about a month now and I love it. I wish I had ordered two more receivers, one for just pumping and one for Estim. I have found that a blow drier works well to add a little warmth and to soften the rubber, it also helps to dry everything after cleanup.

VENUSJUDGE666
    Participant

VENUS REALLY DOES KEEP GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME . THE MORE YOU USE IT AND LOVE IT THE MORE EXCITED YOU GET EACH TIME AND THE MORE YOU WANT TO ENJOY IT . I LOVE GOING FOR HOURS BURIED IN THE RECEIVER GETTING THE BEST LOVING I HAVE EVER HAD . I REALLY DO KNOW HOE ALL OF YOU FEEL FOR THE EXCITEMENT OF THE FIRST TIME AND HOW YOU CAN LOVE IT SO MUCH .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘New Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.