Skip to main content

Home Forums New Users Help needed, anyone online?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, just hired a machine, and have a few questions I’d like to ask. Is there anyone online today that can message me please for a chat?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just ask your questions here. You may get replies from more then ome person. If I have any answers or ideas will be glad to share have had mine for about 4 years and use it a lot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I might be doing something wrong, can’t get receiver to go the full length up and down it only goes about 2 inches or so inside and is very tight. So either I measured myself wrong and receiver is too small or I’m doing something wrong?

So could you walk me through process from after i connected it all up please. What percentage of the speed dial should I have it at roughly. With the air do I need to do anything first? With the lube, how much should I use, if you were to go by the sample satchets you get, a whole one? Or two?

I want it to stroke the whole length. I would really appreciate help, got one day left to enjoy it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If the receiver is a little larger in dis then you are when hard it should be alright. The liner MIGHT be to small, as it’s fairly cheap I keep several different sizes around to experiment with.
    I start out totally soft on lowest speed and draw max air out, thus enjoying being sucked in and squeezed tight. As I firm up I add air in a little at a time and increase speed a bit thus getting some stroking going. The more air you put in the longer the stroke should be. Once hard vary the speed for different sensation. Too much lub is hard to do, if you side all the way out from over lub take more air out should help, if WAY over libbed you may need to hold it in place for a bit. During long sessions I add lub by dripping it right at the base while the receiver is up some, slow speed works best for this. As it sucks the lub in the stroke increases. Max stroke seems to be about 4.5 inches for me so I “walk” the receiver up and down my shaft to work different parts.
    The speed and the air are yours to play with, uses them a lot, the controls don’t seem to wear out and they make the venus do different tricks on you. Shortage of lub will restrict stroke. Learn to enjoy, experiment to find new thrills.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help needed, anyone online?’ is closed to new replies.