Home Forums Why I LOVE My Venus / TESTIMONIALS Hangin_fat (customer submission)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SybianMaker
    Participant

I’m sure I’ll shoot it soon now that I have the idea in my head… Thank you again for everything. This is terrible (probably not that uncommon either) but I haven’t had and any sexual pleasure in over three years since my wife gave me notice she was no longer interested. That’s a long time! I would try the Venus occasionally that would end in discomfort and frustration, but now that I’m finally set up properly, I’m actually a lot happier (she probably is too). It’s so much less complicated, no personal friction, no more complaints about “my jaw is killing me from that fat dick!”

I’m a fan for life….

———————————————-

The 3″ diameter tube is a Godsend! Why didn’t I think of this before? For some reason I thought the 2 1/2 was the biggest diameter. Thanks to my Venus 2000 with a 3″ diameter tube and the perfect size silicone penis ring from Amazon, I’m now getting a good half-erect with no discomfort like I did with the smaller diameter and the increased pleasure got me back to 8 1/2″! I am SO HAPPY I wish I could send photos!

The best thing is that being half-erect actually feels better than how it felt fully erect (which was a number of years ago now) but I don’t care, I’m in ecstasy. Being half-erect is ideal because it feels thick and full but the pleasure is perfect; I can go for hours right near the edge of orgasm without going over. My God, am I gushing enough?

Even though the tube length is 8″ inches, I don’t care for it to taken in all the way; I like getting the first 4-5 inches sucked and I’m in Heaven so the length is perfect.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

SO I ASKED HIM FOR A PICTURE TO SHARE

I have a great shot of me hanging long and thick after being sucked for a bout 2 hours…. I was so proud, I felt like I’d caught 10-lb salmon or something. I am so happy! I can’t tell you!

I haven’t been hanging this long and fat for YEARS!!!! I have been mentally and physically shriveled up and didn’t realize. Sorry for showing off I can’t help it! Yahoo!!

THEN HE SENT THE PICTURE AND HE HAS GIVEN HIS PERMISSION FOR ME O SHARE IT WITH YOU:

Absolutely! I couldn’t be prouder. Like I said that after two hours with the Venus and using an interesting silicone penis ring from Amazon.com that wasn’t too tight or too loose. I had such a buzz afterward. I have used the new tube three or four times now and I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!

Look for “Hangin Fat”

NOW TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THE PICTURE LOL

XOXOXOXOX

Karen

***PS the picture IS posted in the Yahoo Group

Robert
    Participant

Hi, Very interested in this product for my use. Where are these photos of “hangin fat”? I did a search in Yahoo groups but nothing there. Rob. Is it really better than a Fleshlight and vibrators?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Why I LOVE My Venus / TESTIMONIALS’ is closed to new topics and replies.