Skip to main content

Home Forums New Users Had to buy one!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Participant

I bought the Venus package April 20th. Very excited for it to be Here! I’m only a 22 year old guy but the videos and all the stuff I’ve read about this machine. Damn it’s just amazing! I couldn’t be more excited! It is scheduled to arrive the 26th.

canv2kfan
    Participant

Have you received it yet? Make sure to give the proper measurements, good fit is important. I have had mine a few years, if you want any tips, just let me know. Enjoy the milkings. πŸ™‚

Austin
    Participant

Yes i did recive my venus. I love it😈! It does its job well. Sometimes it (reciver) popps off so id love some tips and if i could make a device to hold it in one spot. But it milks me very well. I wish i could be tied up and have forced milkings. But grate device!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Popping off ‘should’ be controllable by taking more air out, thus increasing the vac. If not you may be way over libbed or mis fit due to the #’s you provided. If your using it kicked back in a recliner, put a pillow over the capped end so it has to lift it, heavy enough would be similar to held in place but still with a little stroking.
    Put he on/off switch outta reach so you can’t quit and force milk yourself.
    Have had mine about 4 years and still enjoy it just as much 4-5 time/week. Don’t be afraid to experiment.

canv2kfan
    Participant

The receiver should not pop off. Mart is correct, press the green button to remove air, that should make the receiver go further down on your penis. Another tip is next time you cum inside the receiver, just turn the venus off and leave yourself inside. Wait a few minutes, then turn it back on very slowly. You will definitely get hard again. After you get used to cuming 2x, following time try for 3. :). I’ve had mine a few years and I use mine 3-4 times per week on average. It never gets tired.

Scott Cruickshank
    Participant

Be careful that the end cap is venting. If it’s not, soak it in warm water to dissolve the clog. Keep the vent clear and it should be ok.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Had to buy one!’ is closed to new replies.