Home Forums Advanced Users From one of our ED clients – MODIFICATION

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Venus
    Keymaster

I have to say this product is worth every penny. I have ED and masturbation can easily take over an hour and I’m flaccid through 90% of it. With your system it still took over an hour and I wasn’t always able to finish.

I made a modification you need to know about. I can now complete the task in as little as 15 minutes, I stay fully erect the whole time and the ejaculation is more intense then I’ve ever had in my life. I now get aroused just thinking about this damn machine and I can enjoy it 5 times in one day. I didn’t do that as a teen.

Here’s what I did. I took a strong rubber cock ring and put it around the liner at the top of the sleeve so it will sit at the base of the penis. I placed a softer one about 1 1/2 inches above that so as the system operates the head of my penis pulls back and forth through that ring. I had to secure them with string so they wouldn’t move. Now there are two pressure points that enhances the experience by 10 times. My orgasms are so intense. their almost painful. You should incorporate this in your system.

Ian
    Participant

This sounds really interesting, so the cock ring is under the liner at the entrance?, and the other one on the outside of the liner within the receiver?. Any chance of seeing a photo please?

John
    Participant

how are the cock rings tied? Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘From one of our ED clients – MODIFICATION’ is closed to new replies.