Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Doll BJ Integration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A while back there was a guy who put a Venus 2000 into a sex dolls head…made a video of it and the doll’s head moved in and out just like she was giving a real BJ. That was a long time ago and the dolls available now are pretty incredibly realistic….anyone try to get one of these into one of the newer dolls out there….? Any comments or suggestions on if it would work?

I noticed the air valve is on the lower side of the receiver….is it possible to flip the tube around so that the valve is on the upper side of the receiver? or better yet on the end cap pointing out? This way the valve and hose wouldn’t be sticking out the side causing an obstruction when trying to slide one of these into a small cavity?

Any thoughts?

burt
    Participant

I use a teddybabe and can strap her hands to the receiver for a good hand job with great visual stimulation or you can just as simply sit in a chair and have her on her knees with her head resting on the receiver. All you will see is her head bobbing up and down with the added benefit of hair draped over yourself… Ahh teddybabes and venus go hand in hand..

Greg Nelson
    Participant

I’ve found a few toys mine works great with! 😁

Hope I can post a video showing this.
    Not sure how?

Greg Nelson
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.