Skip to main content

Home Forums General Discussion Concerns about noise

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daft
    Participant

I’m seriously considering purchasing this but I cannot if it puts out any close to significant noise. I have children and I don’t want them to hear anything through the door.

I doubt that it would be an issue but I am unable to completely​ relax and enjoy if I’m paranoid about if the sound is noticeable.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can confirm one way or the other.

rexplorer
    Participant

I’m a long time owner of Venus or over 16 years and noise has never been a problem. I use mine in the bed room with door closed and I have never had a concern when using Venus as it is almost soundless at lower speed which I always prefer. I often use mine while wife and kids are at home.
    At lower speed sound is barely noticeable.
    You could have a folded blanket over it kills most of the sound and this way, any noise will be reduced to the minimum. And you don’t have to worry about muffling it.

I hope this helps and that you will soon enjoy Venus.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d be careful covering it with a blanket, might overheat. I’d call Karin about that first.
    On low speed it is quite. I talk on the phone quite often while using it and never had anyone ask ‘what’s that noise in the background. I too prefer it going slow, just a lot more sensation for me.

Ian
    Participant

I would totally agree, I am sure you will not find the noise a problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Concerns about noise’ is closed to new replies.