Home Forums Advanced Users Balls massage

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Quite by accident while sitting in a reclined position enjoying my Venus I leaned forward to reach something to find the receiver rolling over the top of my balls. Felt really good, but I believe a ‘on slow’ only use. I have since started sitting on a pillow the narrow way, lifting my balls up enough for the receiver to roll over the top of them. Some lub on them helps. Another added pleasure the Venus can give.

Scott Cruickshank
    Participant

What you could probably do is make a strap out of a stretchy cloth, like maybe pantyhose, that attaches to the open end of the receiver and hangs down below the opening. Just hook the strap under your balls and let the receiver pull them up and down with the stroke, if you get what I’m saying.

I imagine you’d probably want to keep the stroke a little shorter for that.

Richard
    Participant

I purchased a 3″ x 8″ bare receiver and end cap. I set it up as a pumper (no liner, hose attachment on the end cap end). I first tried a 2 1/2 liner and used the double liner constrictor technique, then I tried a stiff but stretchable silicon cap from a penis pump that has a 1 1/4″ opening. Both options work well, but the liner is best for me. I use a Sunbeam mini heating pad wrapped around the receive to warm it. A little lube and suck in one ball and then the other and the ball stroking/sucking is mind blowing. The stroking & warm receiver relax and enlarge my balls to a bull ball low hanger size within a short time. The 3″ receiver give them plenty of room to grow and the pumping set up with the dbl constrictor keeps the receiver from popping off. There is no need to use any kind of straps to hold it on. I also sometimes use an elastic cord and loop it around the end of the receive and then to hook it to the foot board for an even stronger tugging on the exhale stroke. When it is time to remove it, detach the hose and since by nature one ball hangs lower, slip one ball out and then the other. The liner material stretches enough that it doesn’t hurt in anyway. BTW, I shave the bits and pieces which eliminates and hair pulling and make the testes more sensitive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Advanced Users’ is closed to new topics and replies.